Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Time in AZ

We are not officially into Spring but in AZ it is very warm.  And did that surprise me?  NO!!!  Everyone who doesn't know that we lived here for 27 years assure us that this is an abnormally warm spring.  Yet every weather forecast tells us about how close the day is to breaking a temperature high/record and it seems we lived here when the high/record was recorded.  So don't tell me it's abnormal.  I came to the conclusion that there is no normal weather cycle here or anywhere else, really.  It is what it is and you just have to deal with it!  Wow, that is pretty cynical but that is how I am feeling today.  I HATE hot weather in AZ.
Today we are at the ballpark again working.  (The concession stands have no A/C.)  Don't know who is playing but will find out shortly.  I hope it is as busy as last time as it makes the day go by faster and is more fun.  
I almost hate to say it but I think our puppy, Zeke, has reached a pinnacle.  He is doing really well with his training now and hasn't had an accident in several days.  Yeah, Zeke!  We decided to take the pad up and not use them except for when we visit in someone's home.  Maybe, just maybe, he is housebroken!!!!  He does tell us when he wants out but will run and make you catch him to take him out.  We are hoping we can modify that behavior and not have to chase him down.  But we will take one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment