Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday

Whoa, it was 24 degrees this morning when I got up.  Curtis called from Wisconsin where he went to his nephew's wedding and said it was 40 degrees there!  Who would have thunk????  Zeke and I are by ourselves and doing just fine.   I chose not to go into Cottonwood yesterday as I am fighting off a dreaded sore throat.  Everyone else has had one but I have up to this point no fallen victim to it.  I did come into town today as Curtis is going to try to do a web cam from the church while the wedding is in progress.  Hopefully, we can get it going so Grandma and Grandpa Chance can see the wedding as it occurs.  Grandpa had to "race" off in the car the moment I got here because he was without it yesterday as I had it out at the campground and heaven forbid that he was stuck at home.  Oh, well, such is life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment