Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long time no write

I seem to have lost my momentum for keeping up with this blog.  Perhaps because we have fallen once again into a mundane type of lifestyle.  Most probably it is because I am once again bitten by the procrastination bug!  I have a lifelong feud with this disease and I think I am losing the battle.  However, I did clean out the cabinet holding the pots and pans.  The cabinet where my books are stashed is in utter chaos and here I sit on the computer instead of making some headway in the cleaning of it.  Perhaps I have the Scarlett O'Hara syndrome...... "I'll think about it tomorrow."  Perhaps I am just plumb LAZY!?!  
This weekend is very busy here at the KOA campground.  All the sites plus the overflow area are filled with families enjoying the four day holiday together.  Unfortunately for us we must work those holidays rather than spend it with family.  But the rest of the summer weekdays we are able to get together with them.  This weekend Chris and Acacia took the children to Toronto, Canada for the holiday.  We are anxious to hear all about their mini vacation when they return to Rochester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment