Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday's drill

Seems as though we have gotten into the habit of doing laundry on Monday.  For years I have resisted that chore on Monday choosing some other day like Wednesday or Thursday for the mundane.  Somehow we are stuck on Monday and it is really hard to break the mold since living in a motor home limits the amount of accessible necessities (ie. undies, etc.) to fewer than if living in a house or apartment.  Don't know why I am telling you all this....:)  Anyway, you will notice a picture of Zeke and me that Curtis took yesterday afternoon.  He has developed a need to lie on the sofa up against my back and look out the window behind us.  Sometimes he will fall asleep and become like dead weight on my shoulders.  Tomorrow he gets his 3rd puppy shot and hopefully we can start the leash training outside!   

No comments:

Post a Comment